Wednesday, January 19, 2011

On the new character creator... WOW!

Just a quick post to say that I think the new character creator is absolutely amazing.

And as a side note, I've added a new widget on the right hand side to show you guys the new faces of ME in New Eden.

Should you encounter either of these grim visages from across the cold void, be afraid, be very afraid. Of me? Oh hell no, I suck, as you know. But at least I have the good sense to roll with some very nasty individuals.

If you are proud of your new work of art, please feel free to share it in the comments section below.

To do so, just hop on Eve Gate, navigate to the 'Profile' tab at the top. You will see your new profile image displayed. Just right click it, copy the image location, and paste it into your comment.

For those of you viewing the images, please make sure that you are only following links to images on "image.eveonline.com". Beware of malware.

Fly safe all!

\o

No comments:

Post a Comment