Monday, January 17, 2011

Here goes... Everything...

Greetings and welcome to the maiden post of n00b for life! This blog will center around my various escapades as one of eve's unluckiest pilots. As the name implies, I am relatively new to this game (less than a year). Try as I might, I just can't seem to get myself out of that 'n00b' phase. I'm not a dumb guy or anything, but I do seem to have some of the worst luck around.

I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I (hopefully) will enjoy writting it. Because I will be writing a lot of the initial posts in retrospect, you can expect to see many posts in the coming weeks. And because my n00bish instincts and bad luck seem to be far from played out, you can expect to see plenty of great posts well after that. Let the shenanigans begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment