Friday, June 17, 2011

Two more... yes again...

Don't take it personally

So, just to put it out there, there's been a change. Not to get into detail, but let's just say that there was a difference of opinion and some of the individuals in my corp decided it was best to go our separate ways. I'm just posting this as an official 'Sorry it didn't work out' post. While we may not have seen eye to eye in the end, it was a pleasure to fly with most of you and I wish you all well. Fly safe and good luck! o7


Don't take it personally 2

Related to the above post, I'd like to welcome a whole new kind of hell into Eve online. My friend and the many Me's have been welcomed into what most of you probably consider to be the biggest bunch of bastards in the entire game (other than the goons i mean), yes them. This is right up our alley! Just when you thought it was okay to feel safe in high sec... But as the title indicates, please don't take it personally, think of it as our way of making your day more interesting, not our way of blowing up all of your ships and taking all of your stuff! Good luck out there, fly safe, and I'll be seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment